Ceramic Snack Bowl
Earn 195.0 loyalty points when you buy this product. Learn more > >
- This Ceramic Bowl is a sophisticated way to serve up sauces, snacks, or even pinches of seasoned salts.
- You can use it as a trinket bowl to store your small jewelry or tiny precious things.
- They're also very pretty to simply leave as a decorative display on the living room or dining table.
- The handcrafted work gives it a striking style for the home interiors.
- Hand-carved solid ceramic material.
- Subtle variations in ceramic veining and coloring are to be expected.
- Made in India.
- Your purchase of handcrafted items helps promote the creative work of local artisans worldwide.
- Sold per piece.
|UNIT OF CAPACITY||300 ML|
|COLOR/STYLE||Yellow Lemon Design|
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER? ↖
- The standard delivery is free of charge for orders minimum of 50 AED within the United Arab Emirates (locations within the city). Receive your order within 1-3 working days. (MIN AYN VENDOR ONLY)
- International Shipping Rates are computed based on shipping destination which is available on the checkout page. Receive your order within 5-15 working days. (MIN AYN VENDOR ONLY)
- Products from USA/UK vendors usually ship within 7-15 days. Free Worldwide Shipping on selected items. Please read product descriptions carefully before proceeding to check out. Contact us.
If you experience delays in receiving your order, contact us immediately and we will help to confirm the status of your order.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT METHODS AVAILABLE? ↖
MINAYN accepts online payments via Visa and MasterCard in AED. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Flexible payment options offered by MIN AYN HOME:
WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE’S BEEN A DELIVERY MISHAP TO MY ORDER? (DAMAGED OR LOST DELIVERY) ↖
We at Min ayn prioritize the satisfaction of our customers and go to great lengths to meet their expectations. We take delivery mishaps seriously and prefer to investigate all such cases. In light of the same, please take note of the following scenarios: