Bathroom Set - Blue Pottery
Earn 982.8 loyalty points when you buy this product. Learn more > >
- Blue pottery is widely recognized as a traditional craft of Jaipur, though it is Turko-Persian in origin.
- Designed for elegant modern homes, it has a soap tray, a premium toothbrush holder, a toothpaste holder, a cotton jar along with a beautiful tray.
- Neatly organize these items in your bathroom, vibrant colors and designs make it a must-have in every home.
- This product will be a sleek addition to your bathroom or powder room and a perfect gift.
- Available in 3 colors.
- Tray: 8.5x8.5
- Tooth Brush Holder : Width - 3, Length -5, Height - 3.5
- Soap Stand : Width -4, Length - 5, Height - 2,
- Liquid Dispenser : D - 2.5, Height - 4
- Jar : D-4, Height -8
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER? ↖
- The standard delivery is free of charge for orders minimum of 50 AED within the United Arab Emirates (locations within the city). Receive your order within 1-3 working days. (MIN AYN VENDOR ONLY)
- International Shipping Rates are computed based on shipping destination which is available on the checkout page. Receive your order within 5-15 working days. (MIN AYN VENDOR ONLY)
- Products from USA/UK vendors usually ship within 7-15 days. Free Worldwide Shipping on selected items. Please read product descriptions carefully before proceeding to check out. Contact us.
If you experience delays in receiving your order, contact us immediately and we will help to confirm the status of your order.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT METHODS AVAILABLE? ↖
MINAYN accepts online payments via Visa and MasterCard in AED. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Flexible payment options offered by MIN AYN HOME:
WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE’S BEEN A DELIVERY MISHAP TO MY ORDER? (DAMAGED OR LOST DELIVERY) ↖
We at Min ayn prioritize the satisfaction of our customers and go to great lengths to meet their expectations. We take delivery mishaps seriously and prefer to investigate all such cases. In light of the same, please take note of the following scenarios: